We're outgrowing the status of the dog shop on the Lippenslaan a little bit.
A kick-ass one stop shop with the most unique items from around the world for the woof, with baking advice and cuddly toys both online and offline.
"It's going fast" our northern neighbours would say and we know where we want to go.
Would you like to be a part of this?
We are looking for an enthusiastic fellow dog walker (m/f) who wants to join us a few days a week until full-time.
Because choosing sometimes feels like losing and we don't want to deny you your Instagram career or that dog walking service on the side.
Full-time? Helping the customers, giving advice, shooting Jefke in the grooming salon and sharing all the beautiful moments through a mountain of channels come in addition to the competencies that will follow below.
Furthermore, our motto is: we hire for attitude, train for skills and cultivate drive.
Maw, as a dynamic employee you have to form a whole with the other team members.
Welcome to our team where there is no room for gossip and con species. Only authentic dog manners!
As for the shop section: follow the instructions of the shop manager. Together with your team members you ensure a perfect service to the customers, you help the customers and dogs while choosing and thanks to your creativity, every customer / dog walks out satisfied.
Regarding the marketing part, you stick your nose together with the boss.
Who am I?
• You are authentic, empathetic, extroverted, enthusiastic, flexible, independent, dynamic and collegial (9-5 what is that?)
• You are not averse to a wet dog or any other discomfort. (Cuddle!)
• You have commercial insight. (That leash would go perfectly with her sneakers)
• You have a well-groomed look. (Sure!)
• You're punctual and honest. (That's me honey)
• You are Dutch speaking and you have a good knowledge of the French and English language. (Ofcourse ma chérie!)
• The mobile phone with a mountain of apps is your best friend (Selfie for my beautiful IG account?)
- Propose marketing plan
- Managing social media channels
- Manage questions and customer content
- Graphic / photographic / videographic talent is a must
- Blogs - writing texts
- Creating content for all channels (you can't think of it that crazy - and we already have some crazy ideas)
- Getting new projects started
Offer and benefits:
Are you an organizational and communicative social media freak obsessed with dogs and marketing?
Reliable, motivated and not afraid to roll up your sleeves without a 9-5 mentality?
—> Then we offer a cozy working environment that is different every day and where there is a lot to learn and achieve!
Place of employment
Lip strike 157
CV + motivation to