When making an appointment we ask
- Name of the dummy
- Your family name
- GSM / Phone no
We use this data to create a data sheet that is stored on our Lightspeed system (GDPR compliant).
We add a photo of the bengel and note which actions we have performed.
When you pay, this information is linked to the payment.
This way we don't have to ask stupid questions at the next session, we know what to take into account and we can also immediately answer the question 'when was the last time' or why this time was more expensive or cheaper.
Your mobile number can be used in 3 ways.
1) We will notify you the day in advance by text message that the bengel is expected.
2) We call during the session to fine-tune a number of things or to ask you for permission to, for example, shave when the detangling becomes worthy of dog.
3) We will send SMS to let you know the capon is ready to go home.
Your data will not be shared and can only be accessed by our collaborators via log-in and password and have signed a privacy statement for this.
You can view it at any time, have it adjusted or ask to be removed.
We do not delete them ourselves because this allows us to optimally meet your wishes and to make the process as easy as possible.
For more information via DP officer: Caroline Vander Straeten - email@example.com
What if I have registered for your newsletter?
You can register via our newsletter, which contains product and promotional information, in 2 ways:
1) You have registered via the pop-up on the screen with opt-in (tick)
2) When making a purchase in the webshop, you have ticked that you want to receive the newsletter.
If you no longer wish to receive these, you can unsubscribe via the newsletter itself.
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DP officer is the only one who has access to the mailing list that is stored on the Campaign Mointor platform via login and password (GDPR compliant).